Outreach Tours and Group Visits
We are so pleased you are interested in visiting our beautiful campus!
Outreach and Group Tours are designed specifically for high school groups and other college bound student outreach organizations. If you are an individual student/family and want to take a tour, please click here to sign up for a Campus Ambassador Tour. If you are a K-8 school group, please click here to arrange your visit through the UA Visitor Center.
We are currently accepting tour requests for the Spring 2015 Semester (February 2, 2015 through May 6, 2015).
The visit will run between an hour and a half to two hours and will include:
- Admissions presentation
- Student led campus tour
- Brief Q&A session
Scheduling Tips and Guidelines:
- We ask that you schedule your tour about a month in advance. Any request with less notice will be considered based on current availability.
- We try to accommodate groups up to 100 students and encourage one chaperone for approximately every 25 students.
- Available dates are limited, so it is helpful to have multiple dates in mind.
- We are unable to show residence halls and lecture halls on our tours.
- Groups will be responsible for their own transportation, parking arrangements, means and/or lodging, and arranging appointments with any other campus departments. For all such additions, please reach out to the appropriate departments using the UA Directory.
To schedule and Outreach and Group Tour, please contact us at (520) 621-7941 or at email@example.com
We look forward to sharing our campus with you. Bear Down!