Outreach Tours and Group Visits
Outreach Tours are designed only for high school classes or other college bound student outreach organizations. They can be offered at multiple dates and varied times during weekdays and are available in the following options:
We are currently accepting visit requests for the Spring 2015 Semester ONLY
(February 2, 2015 thru May 6, 2015)
Option 1: (for HS Juniors and Seniors only)
- Admissions Presentation
- Student Led Campus Tour
Option 2: (for HS Freshmen and Sophomores)
- Admissions Presentation
- Self Guided Campus Trivia Exploration Activity
Scheduling tips and guidelines:
- At least 3-4 weeks advance notice is required to schedule a visit.
- We can only accommodate groups of 75 students or less, and we require one chaperone for every 25 students.
- Available dates are limited, and some dates are unavailable, so please have multiple dates in mind.
- We are unable to show residence halls or lecture halls.
- Groups will be responsible for their own transportation, parking arrangements, meals and/or lodging, and arranging appointments to any other campus departments.
To schedule an Outreach Tour for your class or college-bound student outreach organization, please call us at 520-621-3641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(This page is only for high school outreach groups wanting to visit the campus. if you are an individual student/family and want to take a tour - please click here instead to sign up for a Campus Ambassador Tour).
Arizona Road Trip
Arizona Road Trip is a structured, monthly visit program where high school groups (or other college bound student groups) throughout the state, have a unique opportunity to visit our campus, learn about the admissions process, eat lunch in the Student Union and explore academic and student services.
Arizona Road Trip begins at 9:30am and lasts until 2pm. Schools in attendance are expected to be on campus during this time and participate fully in the entire program and its various sessions.
A minimum of one month advance notice is required. In order to accommodate multiple schools, group sizes may not exceed 50 students, and must have a minimum of 20 students. There must be one chaperone for every 25 students in attendance. Groups are responsible for arranging their own transportation to campus.
Lunch will be provided for students and chaperones - when submitting your request, please provide exact numbers for attendance, and provide us your top 3 choices of dates.
Remaining dates for the 2014-2015 Academic Year:
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015
To register for Arizona Road Trip, please click here to fill out and submit a program application!