Before you transfer, confirm you are a transfer student.
Review the below descriptions to identify your transfer path based on your age, number of credits at time of application, and the best time to apply.*
YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR TRANSFER STUDENT ADMISSION IF
You are 21 or younger at the time of application, and:
- you have 12 or more transferable credits post-high school
- you have at least a 2.0 recalculated college/university GPA and 2.5 cumulative un-weighted high school GPA
- and you have fulfilled the course competencies required by the Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR)
(If you have earned less than 12 credits, or are enrolled in less than 12 credits at the time of application, you will be considered a freshman applicant.)
You are 22 or older at time of application and:
- you have completed 12 or more transferable credits post-high school
You have completed the AGEC, IGETC, CUSGE, or your associate’s degree, and:
- you have a minimum recalculated cumulative GPA of 2.0, post-high school
If you are a domestic student who has attended a foreign institution
You are an international transfer student pursuing a degree from the University of Arizona
*We recommend transfer students apply for admission one semester before your intended enrollment start. Remember, you will only be considered for merit scholarships beginning in the fall semesters.