Wildcat Instant Decision Days
The University of Arizona transfer enrollment team will be hosting Wildcat Instant Decision Days on Pima Community College campuses as well as the UA campus this year! Start your application today and get your instant decision at our event!
Here's what you need to do:
- Submit your application online - we need to have you in our system at least three days before the event!
- Check below to find all of our Instant Decision Day locations, or talk to your campus' UA recruiter.
- Bring your remaining/incomplete application materials (including transcripts or check/money order for the application fee) to any of our Instant Decision Days.
- Get your answer that day!
Due to additional evaluation requirements, instant decisions are unavailable for:
- Applicants with too few transferable units
- International applicants
- Applicants and returning students who left the UA with less than a 2.0 GPA
- Applicants seeking admission to the UA colleges of Architecture, Engineering, Nursing, the Eller College of Management, and certain UA South programs
Questions? Contact Margo Bogossian 520-626-5746 | email@example.com
Dates and Locations
Come by anytime between 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
and you'll have your decision soon after we receive all of your documents.
Search our event calendar for upcoming Wildcat Instant Decision Days.