Community College Group Tours
Learn just how easy it is for your students to transfer to the UA and live your dreams of becoming a Wildcat. The Community College VIP Group Tours allow you to design a UA Experience program that is unique to the needs of the students you serve. When you submit your request online, you will have the option to select two breakout sessions. The breakout session options are:
- Paying for College: A Financial Aid Presentation
- STEM Presentation
- Major Exploration with CLAS
- UA Honors College Presentation
- 100% Student Engagement Exploration
- Transfer Student Center Visit (limited to groups of 30 or fewer)
Community College Counselors are able to choose from two separate half-day visit options, either morning or afternoon. The two options are:
Option A: Morning 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
9:00 – 9:30am: Becoming a Wildcat
9:30 – 11:00am: Campus Tour
11:00 – 11:30: Breakout Session 1
11:30 – 12:00: Breakout Session 2
12:00 – 1:00: Lunch at SUMC*
Option B: Afternoon 1:00 to 4:30 PM
1:00 – 1:30pm: Becoming a Wildcat
1:30 – 3:00pm: Campus Tour
3:00 – 3:30pm: Breakout Session 1
3:30 – 4:00pm: Breakout Session 2
If Community College Counselors would prefer, they may also chose to forego the breakout sessions and only receive the admissions presentation and campus tour. This is a two-hour experience, beginning at either 10:45am or 12:45pm.
We are currently accepting Community College Group VIP Tour requests between August 31 and May 15. Group tours are only available Monday through Friday.
We recommend the following guidelines when scheduling your group tour:
- Schedule about one month in advance.
- Groups must have at least 10 students in order to be eligible for a group tour. Any groups with fewer than 10 students are encouraged to sign up for a Transfer Roundup or Campus Ambassador Tour. We try to accommodate groups of up to 100 students and encourage approximately one chaperone per 25 students.
- We are unable to show residence halls and lecture halls on our tours.
- We will provide information about parking options at the time of your tour confirmation.
We look forward to sharing our campus with you. Bear Down!
Community College Group Tours are designed specifically for community college groups. If you are an individual student/family and want to take a tour, please sign up for a Transfer Roundup or Campus Ambassador Tour. If you are a K-8 school group, please arrange your visit through the UA Visitor Center. Schedule a K–8 Tour