Admitted! - The Next Steps
Upon admission, students will receive notification from the Office of Admissions.
This letter will include:
- student identification number (SID)
- PIN number
- information for the student to go to the Next Steps webpage
- The first step is to create their NetID and password
- This generates their UA email
- At this point UA will only use the UA email to communicate with the student
The Next Steps site will guide the student through all the processes associated with officially becoming a Wildcat. Examples include: Enrollment Deposit or Fee, Residence Life, Orientation, Placement Test, etc.
It is very important for students to visit Next Steps weekly —it will give updates continuously based on steps completed and create new steps.