Transfer Admissions Eligibility
You should apply for admission no earlier than one semester prior to when you wish to enroll at the UA.
The links below provide basic requirements and guidelines relating to your admission application. Please review the page specific to your situation.
- Transfer Students with at least 24 completed transferable college credits.
- Transfer Students with 12-23 completed transferable college credits.
- High school graduates enrolled in at least 12 transferable college credits.
- Transfer Students who have completed the AGEC, IGETC, or CSUGE.
- Transfer students who have completed an associate's degree.
- Learn more about the admissions and tuition calculation processes for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival or Dreamer undergraduate students
- I am domestic student who has attended a foreign institution.
- I am not a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and am interested in transfer admissions.