- Admissions Requirements
- Dates & Deadlines
- Transfer Information Center
- Transfer Calendar of Events
- Transfer Credits
- In State Course Equivalency
- Out of State Course Equivalency
- Financial Aid
- The Honors College
- Transfer Student Center
- Pathways to the UA
- UA Bridge
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who's My Recruiter?
For more information regarding how transfer courses can be applied to our general education curriculum and major programs of study, refer to the following Academic Information pages:
- Acceptability of Transfer Credit
- UA General Education Requirements with Transfer Courses: (Out-of-State Transfer Students)
- Credits from Community Colleges
- Course Equivalency Guide: For students from Arizona community colleges, learn how your courses will transfer.
- Transfer Credit Guide: The Transfer Course Equivalency Guide provides information about how courses from other institutions transfer to the University of Arizona. It is not a complete list of all transferable courses.
Course equivalencies are subject to change at any time. Use this guide in consultation with an Academic Advisor. Please read the information for Math and English transfer credit. If you have Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Anatomy and Physiology credit that does not appear in this guide, submit a Course Equivalency or Credit Request. Please also read about the Transcript Evaluation Process. Admitted/current students should read about Transfer Credit Approvals and Transfer Credit Appeals
- Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC): Overview
For students from California community colleges, contact a Transfer Advisor to learn how you can use the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) or California State University General Education (CSUGE) to transfer.