- Admissions Requirements
- Dates & Deadlines
- Transfer Information Center
- Transfer Calendar of Events
- Transfer Credits
- In State Course Equivalency
- Out of State Course Equivalency
- Financial Aid
- The Honors College
- Transfer Student Center
- Pathways to the UA
- UA Bridge
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who's My Recruiter?
What is UA Bridge?
The UA Bridge program is a partnership between several community colleges and the University of Arizona that provides a path to pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona.
Participating community colleges:
- Arizona Western College
- Central Arizona College
- Cochise College
- Eastern Arizona College
- Maricopa County Community Colleges
- Mohave Community College
- Northland Pioneer College
- Pima Community College
- Tohono O'Odham Community College
- Yavapai College
The UA Bridge program provides:
- Guaranteed admissions into most UA undergraduate degree programs
- Dedicated UA transfer staff for pre-transfer admissions counseling
- $2,000 renewable scholarships for eligible students**
- Access to UA Transfer Peer Mentors
- Access to a CatCard, UA email account, and other online resources just for students
- Exclusive transfer events and activities at the UA and participating community colleges
**The Bridge scholarship is for current Bridge participants only and is guaranteed for students that have a minimum 3.00 recalculated cumulative college GPA and completed a minimum of 36 units at the time of UA admissions application. The scholarship is awarded per year and is available for two consecutive years (four semesters total).
To join the program, you should be at least one year away from transferring to UA when you apply. This program does not apply to current/previous UA students or current high school students enrolled in dual enrollment courses. Once you're in the program, you must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and complete 6 or more credits per semester to maintain eligibility.
Signing up for UA Bridge is free and easy. Click here to submit your online application today! There is a $25 charge for a CatCard (UA student ID card) if you choose to get one.
The University of Arizona's Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) offers a similarly-named, but distinct ESL Academic Bridge Program. Eligibility is exclusive to international students who are interested in taking coursework at UA, but need to demonstrate English proficiency in order to be fully admitted as a degree-seeking student to the University of Arizona. Click here if you are interested in learning more about the CESL ESL Academic Bridge Program.
Click here to contact your recruiter and see if you qualify for UA Bridge!
Please note, the Joint Admissions program is no longer offered. Additional inquiries about UA Bridge should be directed to your recruiter.