The UA Bridge program is a partnership between several community colleges and the University of Arizona that provides a path to pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona. The UA Bridge program provides:
- Guaranteed admissions into most UA undergraduate degree programs
- Dedicated UA transfer staff for pre-transfer admissions counseling
- $2,000 renewable scholarships for eligible students
- Access to UA Transfer Peer Mentors
- Access to UA library, UA email account and other online resources just for students
- Exclusive transfer events and activities at the UA and in Maricopa County
To join the program, you must have completed fewer than 35 credits at a participating community college, and not be a current or previous UA student. Once you're in the program, you must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and complete 6 or more credits per semester to maintain eligibility.
Signing up for the UA Bridge program is free. To sign up, please visit uabridge.arizona.edu/OLA and register by creating a new application for the Bridge Program.There is a $25 charge for a CatCard (UA student ID card) if you choose to get one.
For questions and more information, please contact:
Pima Community College Students
Sr. Assistant Director - Transfer Recruitment
Maricopa Community College District Students
Senior Counselor, Transfer Admissions
If you have general questions, please contact
Please note, the Joint Admissions program is no longer offered. Students who were members of the Joint Admissions program are encouraged to contact Renee Marquez for details about the UA Bridge program.