Transfer Student Events
Transfer Student Events are designed to provide prospective and recently admitted transfer students valuable information about the University of Arizona and becoming a Wildcat. Events are held on and off campus and some include an Expedited Decision option.
At Transfer Student Events you can:
• Find out what it takes to become an Arizona Wildcat!
• Discuss undergraduate degree options
• Meet with UA transfer staff and other future Wildcats to learn about Wildcat Life!
• Learn the latest information regarding financial aid, student involvement, Honors, and more!
• Only the following programs offer Expedited Admissions Decisions*:
~ Transfer Tuesdays
~ Wildcat Wednesdays
~ Transfer Track - CA2UA
* To qualify for an Expedited Admission Decision, all required application materials and associated fees must be received by the UA Office of Admissions at least seven business days prior to the program or as indicated in event registration information. Please send materials to the attention of Paul Miller. If your materials were sent prior to your event registration contact Paul Miller at (520) 621-7285 or email@example.com. Requests for an Expedited Admission Decision are made by contacting the UA Office of Admissions at (520) 621-3237 and paying the $20 processing fee, after submitting your online RSVP. Please refer to your MyUA Checklist to ensure that all application requirements have been received.