You may also be required to submit additional information for federal aid eligibility, even if it was not required for admissions evaluation. You can meet this requirement by providing one of the following:
- Official final high school transcript showing your graduation date
- Official GED test scores sent from the GED Testing Service
- Official college transcript showing:
- Completed associate’s degree or higher
- Completed 60 transferable college credits post high school
- Completed 6 transferable college credits post high school prior to July 1st, 2012
Submitting Your Materials
We are not able to accept official documents via fax or email from students or their family members. However, your high school or college may participate in electronic submission of transcripts as long as it comes directly from a representative staff member from your school. Please check with your high school counseling office or registrar's office if you are interested in this method.
For full details about submitting your high school or college transcript(s), please see: https://admissions.arizona.edu/how-to-apply/transfer/transcripts.
For full details about submitting your official GED test scores, please visit the GED Testing Services website: https://ged.com/life_after_ged/.