A Complete Application Includes
- A completed application form
- Payment of application fee
- Official secondary school/post-secondary school transcript(s)
- Proof of English proficiency (if required)
When you are ready to apply, submit your complete application via the online portal. Please note you will only be able to complete applications for terms that are available. Then, log in to your UA Future account, or create a new account. Through UA future, you can track your application status after you submit your complete application.
The fee can be paid via credit card through the online application portal. Applications will not be reviewed until the fee is paid.
The University of Arizona accepts:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
- Money Order/Cashier’s Check in US currency
- Check from a US bank
To pay by phone
Calling from outside of the US: +1-520-621-3237
Operators are available Monday–Friday 8 a.m–5 p.m. (MST)
To pay by check/money order
Make check or money order payable to: The University of Arizona